February 29, 2016

02/29/2016 || The Caving In And Opening Out

Theme:

The Caving In and Opening Out

 

Month Arc:

Your Sanity Is Dead

 


Why won't you let me go, do I threaten all your plans; I'm insignificant
And my skin, it will start to break up and fall apart
I'm trying not to choke and swallow it all
This isn't meant to last; this is for right now!
This will come true; help me get through, into you!
Smashed up what I believed in, smashed up what's left of me
There is a place that still remains; it eats the fear, it eats the pain
When I say "shotgun," you say "wedding"; shotgun wedding, shotgun wedding!
The black magic of Mulholland Drive, swimming pools under desert skies
I was up above it!
The crown, so close I can taste it!
I feel a million miles away; I don't feel anything at all.
Every day is exactly the same, every day is exactly the same
And you could have it all, my empire of dirt
I drag you down, I use you up!
Your time is tick-, tick-, ticking away.

Your time is tick-, tick-, ticking away.