October 19, 2016

10/19/2016 || I Will Make This Right Again

Theme:

I Will Make This Right Again

Quote:





you and me
we're in this together now
none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow
you and me
if the world should break in two
until the very end of me
until the very end of you
~Nine Inch Nails - We're In This Together [The Fragile]


Maybe we're just having too much fun.
Maybe you can't handle yourself,
Staring at me with your lips and tongue.

I've been having this dream that we can fly,
So darling, close your eyes.
'Cause you're about to miss everything! (about to miss everything)
About to miss everything! (about to miss everything) 
~Pierce the Veil - Bulls in the Bronx [Collide With The Sky


Let's start over again
Why can't we start it over again
Just let us start it over again
And we'll be good
This time we'll get it, get it right
It's our last chance to forgive ourselves
~Muse - Exogenesis: Symphony Part 3 (Redemption) [The Resistance