September 30, 2016

09/30/2016 || Better || Enduring The Long, Hard Road

Theme:

Better

Quote:

Come ride with me
Through the veins of history
I'll show you a god who
Falls asleep on the job

And how can we win
When fools can be kings
Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

No one's gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive
~Muse - Knights of Cydonia [Black Holes and Revelations]


Month Arc:

Enduring the Long, Hard Road


If I could just find the time, then I would never let another day go by
We'll hear the sound as you're falling down
'Cause all we ever want is gold
Some days I sit and wish I was a kid again.

This is a wasteland, my only retreat
What could this be when my reflection became me
I can't believe my ears, I don't wanna believe my ears
Ages later, it seems we're all silent still
I want to be free as I'll ever be
And walk away from the choice you make
I've been having this dream that we can fly
I wanna know what I've been hiding in my shadow
Bury it, I won't let you bury it
There's plenty of time for us to finally get it right
You've got to change the world and use this chance to be heard
Mercy, show me mercy, can someone rescue me?
Black then white are all I see, in my infancy,
I could be wrong, I could be wrong, to let our hearts ignite
Hopelessly, I'll love you endlessly
Just break the silence 'cause I'm drifting away, away from you
I am too connected to you to slip away, to fade away
Don't grow up too fast and don't embrace the past
Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

Killed
by
drones.