November 30, 2016

11/30/2016 || The Mistake || The Edge of Destruction

Theme:

The Mistake

Quote:

There's no culture left
To love and cherish
It's gone, you know it's gone for good
A trillion memories
Lost in space and time for ever more
I just wanted
I just needed to be loved
~Muse - The Globalist [Drones]


Month Arc:

The Edge of Destruction


I want to be a celebrity martyr
Who's gonna be there to make me whole?
Television dreams of tomorrow, we're not the ones who are meant to follow
Am I just paranoid, or am I just stoned?

Welcome to a new kind of tension
Take me away to paradise
I run, and it puts me underground
It's not 'cause you're not here with me, it's because you never leave!

We're young and in love, heart attacks waiting to happen
So wrap your arms around me and leave me on my own
I don't wanna do this by myself, I don't wanna live like a broken record
It's a drunken punch-up at a wedding, yeah

That little kiss you stole, it held my heart and soul
Idiot, slow down, slow down
Your dark shines, bringing me down, making my heart feel sore
And they make me, make me scream your screams

Little angel go away, come again some other day
Hear me, what words can't convey
A trillion memories lost in space and time forever more
I just wanted, I just needed to be loved.

Amen.